2004 Ford Explorer Timing Chain Replacement
My friends timing belt has broken after 100000 miles on her 2011 gm equinox.
2004 ford explorer timing chain replacement. Labor costs are estimated between 906 and 1144 while parts are priced between 45 and 72. Average repair cost is 3470 at 123750 miles. The average cost for a ford explorer timing chain tensioner replacement is between 951 and 1216. Fast shipping with low price guarantee.
Get the best deal for a 2004 ford explorer timing chain kit. The 1996 to 2001 50 litre v8 engine has 1 timing chain the 2002 and newer 46 litre v8 engine has 1 timing chain to each cylinder head so there are 2 timing chains.
- Strongest Monster In Monster Legends
- 2012 Chevy Cruze Valve Cover Recall
- Brute Truck Tool Box
- Mercedes Amg C63 S Sedan
- Used Car Lots In Covington La
- 2001 Ford Focus Wheel Bearing
- Nationwide Auto Finance Oregon Oh
- 2015 Mercedes Benz S65 Amg Coupe
- 2004 Chevy Trailblazer Water Pump
- Best Used Sports Sedans Under 15000